Sunday, January 27, 2013

water colour painting

When I was browsing through my folder of inspirational pictures, I found a great painting. I was so in love with it, that I decided to recreate it. I don't know whose work it is, but I want to thank this person for the upportunity to explore the possibilities of water colour paint without having to think about what to create. I'm sorry that I can't really give credit to the creator. Without further ado, here is the painting.



I know it's not perfect at all, but I do like it. Next time I'll try to make my very own painting instead of have an existing painting as a basis.
I've also made a canvas out of the last page of my art journal. I liked it so much, that I recreated it on a canvas. I didn't photograph it yet, so you'll see it next time.
Have a good week and count your blessings.

Love,
Marjan

No comments:

Post a Comment