Sunday, February 9, 2014

long time no blog

I know, I know... It's been way too long since I blogged. Let's just say I was busy doing other stuff. ;)
But me not blogging doesn't mean I haven't been creative. I did make some stuff since my last blog. And you know what, I'm going to share all of this at once with you. So, this blog post is going to be filled with a lot of photo's. :)
I looked through my photo's and selected all I didn't upload here yet. Let's start with all the cards I made.



The first one is a set of two cards. One for my father & mother and one for my sister & her husband. I made this quite a while ago, but I forgot to share it. These people have helped me in so many ways that I wanted to thank them.
The second card is a birthday card for my mother. It is quite simple and was inspired by a card I pinned on Pinterest.
On the next card I wrote 'zwanger' which means 'pregnant' in Dutch. I made it for a friend of mine that told me she was pregnant! Because I couldn't see her anytime soon, I decided to make her a card.
The next card is one of the Christmas cards I made this year. I made several of these for my closest friends and family.
The last one is a card for my father who became 60 a week ago. A special occasion for which we went away for the weekend. We had a great time!

Next up are some photo's of my living room. I realized I wrote about the changes I made, but never showed the result. So, I've made some photo's during Christmas time.


Next up are some gifts I made. Apparently I didn't photograph everything... :( I found two. One creative gift wrap and three oncies for a friend who is expecting a triplet.


And last but not least, three tags I've made. The first I made for a competition which I never entered. :P But I like it anyway.
The other two I made just recently. The first when my friend Kim came over for a day full of creativity. I'm in love with my new butterfly stamp!!


The last thing I want to share with you is that one of my favourite mixed media artists is coming to Holland: Donna Downey. Her workshops are unfortunately too expensive for me, but I do have a chance at winning one! I would love to win the "Mixed media academy" workshop (http://www.creabest.blogspot.nl/2014/01/win-een-donna-downey-workshop.html). I would love to learn book binding and I love making art journals! Please keep your fingers crossed for me. :D

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and remember: Never regret anything that made you smile!

Love,
Marjan

No comments:

Post a Comment