Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'm back

So, finally I'm back after more than a year. Time flies by so fast. At first I was really excited to make this blog, but I didn't realise that it would take so much time to keep it updated.

Anyway... recently I'm back at reading other people's blogs and I realised that I really missed blogging myself. So, I decided to go back here and bring this blog back to life.

I didn't stop scrapbooking the last year. In fact, I kind of created my own style lately and that feels great. I will show you what I made this last year and keep you updated on all the other things that are important.

I will also try to create a new background for this blog, 'cause this one doesn't really suite me anymore. I'll do this asap.

For now I hope you will keep coming back to my blog to see my creations. And I promise I'll try to update frequently. ;) Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment