Sunday, May 20, 2012

A walk in the woods

Hello to all of you,

I'm back with a new layout. I always like layouts on which two small photo's are included which look alike. So, when I saw I had two photo's which are almost the same, I decided to make a layout with these.



It is quite a simple layout. I used a patterned paper by Basic Grey as a basis which I misted with Tattered Angels Chalkboard mist Apricot. Then I put my matted photo's on it and slided some tags and piece of paper underneath. I also put a pink felt border underneath it all.
On top of all that, I've put some resisted canvas leaves by Prima. I misted these with TA Key Lime Pie. That way they kind of matched the felt thickers I used for the title. On the smallest leaf, I placed a homemade flower which I misted with TA glimmer mist Turquoise Blue.
The journaling was just written on the base paper. Finally I added a tag with the date on it and then I thought it was done.
Please leave your comment below. I could really use some suggestions.

Love,
Marjan

No comments:

Post a Comment