Wednesday, August 1, 2012

VW Beetle

I'm back with the layout I told you I was working on. I love how it turned out!
In the picture you see my sister with her husband getting to the chappel in their wedding car. :D I really love this picture. It's their last moment as unmarried couple.
For this layout I used strips of paper of all kind of brands. There is also some vellum like paper in between. On the strips I painted with some glimmer mist and I also splashed some mist.
The flowers are by Prima. The butterflies are made of wood and I bought them in a Dutch shop (Xenos). I also painted these with some glimmer mist.
I've altered the AC thickers by painting crackle paint over them. Because they didn't stand out from the background enough, I also painted the sides of the letters with black paint.



That's it for today. I hope to make more tomorrow, because guess what? My holiday officially started just now!!!

Love,
Marjan

No comments:

Post a Comment