Sunday, September 16, 2012

Thank you

In the upcoming week I'll be having two farewell parties (is that the right word?). Two of our managers are leaving us. Of course I also want to give something personal. To write down my thanks and wishes for them, I made them a card.
I've never made two cards that are the same. Now, these are not exactly the same, but very similar and based on the same idea. It was quicker to make them alike. And I think it's surprising that they still differ. I always want to try out something different. ;)
Another thing that I like is that I used one of my art journals as a inspiration for these cards. You can probably see which one I used. ;)
Next week will be very hectic. I hope I'll get through okay...

Love,
Marjan



1 comment:

  1. Hoi Marjan,
    Wat een superleuke kaartjes maak je zeg!
    Leuke kleuren en superlief design!

    Groetjes Amy

    ReplyDelete