Tuesday, July 27, 2010

2nd spread holiday in Orlando

I've finally finished my second spread on our holiday in Orlando. :) This one was much easier for me. I used green and pink, which is my favourite colour combination. The most difficult thing was that I wanted a lot of pictures on this spread. That's always a challenge... And there also had to be a lot of journaling. So, the spread is quite full.

Unfortunately the colours in the picture aren't really bright. I'll try to take another picture soon...

Please do leave your comments for me. I need feedback to improve my layouts.




paper: K&Company, paperpad Wibra, vellum
letters: chipboard letters Kruidvat + paper + ink
numbers: Wibra foam letters & numbers, epoxy stickers Zeeman
flower: prima flowers
brad: Pipoos
swirl & comma's: Pebbles Chips


I won't be working on the next layout until next week, because tomorrow we're off for a few days of holiday. Hopefully we'll be able to take some nice pictures... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment