Saturday, July 17, 2010

simple mini album

First of all I would like to thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I love to read all of your blogs as well!

I was just searching for the pictures of my scrap projects, but I can't seem to find a lot of them. Aaah, panic! Hopefully I will find them back... 'cause most of the projects were for other people so I can't take new pictures...

Anyway, I did find the pictures of a mini album for my sister I made a few weeks ago. She turned 30. She doesn't like busy lay outs, so I made a very, very simple album for her. It was all about the pictures. I had to blur the faces for anonymity. Sorry for that.
All of the letters used in this album were hand-cut out of several materials (foam, felt, paper, chipboard, wallpaper).







































No comments:

Post a Comment