Sunday, July 8, 2012

DIY tealight holder

Hello everyone,

I've done some creative things this weekend and the first thing I'll share with you is this diy tealight holder.
I've found this glass in the attic and thought I would make a tealight holder out of it. I found the inspiration for it on Pinterest. And it's so easy!
First you tie some string around the glass. You can slide the string just the way you want it to be. Then you grap your spray paint and put a few layers over the glass. I used two layers for this one. Watch out that the layers aren't too thick. My first one was too thick and that caused a little drippage...
After the paint dries, you can cut the string and voila, there is your diy tealight holder. Now all you have to do is put a tealight in it and the light will shine through the unpainted stripes. Lovely!
Have a good weekend!

Love,
Marjan

No comments:

Post a Comment