Sunday, November 13, 2011

more crochet



Mmm... I think I'm really into crochet. I also managed to create some kind of small ball. It's not perfect, but I didn't think I would be able to do it.



Once I got that done, I thought I could try to make an animal too. So, I bought a book on crochet animals. And at this moment I'm trying to make an octopus. Although I have to say it looks much more like a small hat right now... I hope it will become an octopus eventually.



Besides all the crocheting, I'm also still working on my Rome mini album. Two pages are done now (of a total of 8 pages). I've got to keep working on it.

And last of all I wanted to make you all aware of the fact that Birgit Koopsen is giving away a HUGE box of goodies on her blog.

On her birthday she will announce who the winner is. Wow, isn't that much like Sinterklaas/Santa Claus?
Her blog is already in my list of favourites, but here you can also find it.
I'll keep my fingers crossed, 'cause my favourite products are in the huge box!

Have a lovely week,
Marjan

No comments:

Post a Comment